The Parade will begin at the Beaverton Public Library, schools will meet behind the library with your school group. All others involved in the parade, please line up along John St. The parade will proceed down Simcoe St. onto Main St East and entering the fairgrounds in the last entrance.
Everyone and every group are welcome to participate in the parade.
1. Decorate your wagon/carriage/bike using our theme
2. Decorate your farm animal (horse/donkey/etc.) using our theme
The prize money for this event is being sponsored by The Foster Hewitt Foundation
PRIZE MONEY: $5, $4, $3, $2, to all in the above categories.
Participants, school children, teachers and parent helpers are admitted FREE with an armband supplied by the School.
**ALL OTHERS MUST PAY GATE ADMISSION.**
If you have questions regarding the parade or the events following the parade, please contact Terry Clayton at 705-328-8804
PARADE AND SCHOOL EVENT SCHEDULE
- 11:45 a.m. Line up at the Beaverton Public Library
- 12:15 p.m. Parade begins sharp
- 12:45 p.m. Fair Opening Ceremonies- President Welcomes
0 Canada (this will take place in front of the covered grandstands)
- 1:00 p.m. School Cheers
- 1:15 p.m. Tug of War
- 1:20 p.m. Present School Awards
- 1:45 p.m. THE HAROLD LODWICK MEMORIAL CROSS COUNTRY RUN BEGINS