COMMITTEE: Arlene Thompson
ENTRY FEE: Admission to the Fair
REGISTRATION:Call Arlene Thompson or Thursday before Fair at the Curling Club between 6:00-8:00pm.
Download form here
NO REGISTRATIONS ACCEPTED AFTER 8:00 PM on THURSDAY
Prize Money $5, $4, $3
The prize money for this event is being sponsored by The Foster Hewitt Foundation
Enter 3 of your choice, plus Best of Show
1. Best Dressed Dog and Owner
2. Dog the judge would most likely take home
3. Saddest looking dog
4. Longest Ears
5. Most Obedient: Sit - Stay - Come - 6 foot lead
6. Best Puppy in Show (6-12 months Male/Female)
7. Best of Show - Trophy Only (all dogs are entered)
8. Best Overall Handler - Harold Lodwick Memorial Special $10.
1. Open to anyone 4 to 18 years old
2. Entrant must be able to handle the dog (no adult help while dog is performing)
3. Must be on a leash
4. Proof of rabies and combination vaccine for current year and intact females may not participate during heat cycle.
5. Must provide Home Owners Insurance Company and Policy number
6. Only one entry per person (owners must Poop & Scoop)
7. Pit Bulls and Pit Bull mix breeds must be muzzled