COMMITTEE: Lisa Thompson: 289-231-1269
Carol Thompson: 705-439-4179
ENTRY FEE: None
LOCATION: Pet Barn
Pets MUST be in place before 8:00 PM. Thursday and MUST be removed between 10:00 and 11:00 AM. Sunday. All pets must remain in cages until Sunday at 10:00 a.m.
JUDGING TAKES PLACE AT 8:30 p.m. THURSDAY.
EXHIBITORS MUST BE 16 YEARS OLD OR UNDER.
Pets will be caged & and need to be able to stand cold weather if necessary. Feed & water supplied.
Cages will be secured and locked.
Enter Pets on junior entry forms. Prize money may be picked up in the Scout hall on Friday from 1:00 to 2:00 PM or in the office during the rest of the fair or Sunday from 10:00 - 11:00 am. Please bring pink copy of exhibitor sheet.
PRIZE MONEY: $5, $4, $3
Ribbons to all participants
1. Rabbit - any breed - doe
2. Rabbit - any breed - buck
3. Guinea Pig
5. Duck - single
6. Ducks - pair
7. Hen - any kind
8. Rooster - any kind
9. Pullet - any kind under a year old
10. Cockeral- any kind under a year old
11. Pair of Chickens - (rooster & hen any kind)
12. Pair of Bantams - (rooster & hen any kind)
14. Any other pet (no snakes or spiders)